22 April 2004

Cyber meanderings

Don’t ask where I got this from...


Doctor Zen

Guppy
Agility
1
|Strength
8
|Stamina
0


Battle Rating
9
Origins
Doctor Zen was won on Ebay





Can your fishy beat Doctor Zen ?



;;;;;

Small advantage of keeping this blog? I got a chance to test the much ballyhooed new web email service that Google is launching soon. I’m such a ‘Net junkie, the last thing I really need is another email account. I have, like, 4 or 5 already: home, work, Hotmail, and I think I have a Netscape one that might still be active. No, I got this to conduct an informal study: how long will it take from when this new service starts testing (which was around 19 April 2004) until I get my first email advising me that gains of even a big six inches is possible? Or that I can have low cost prescription drugs or refinance my home?

No comments: